You have completed the analysis of your competitor’s sites using one of the tools we talked about. You’ve also checked what your competitor’s content works best, so you end up with a list of keywords. What is the next step ?
There are different ways to use the information and keywords you have collected. In order for this research to influence your strategy, I advise you to take the following steps:
- Use the data collected to compare yourself to your competitors and thus measure your success. This can be especially useful over time to measure your growth against the competition.
- Look for weaknesses in your strategy through your content and keywords.
- Take inspiration from the keywords your competitors use and design content tailored to those phrases. This is probably the best thing for your website to do.
- Analyze the phrases to better understand what your readers are enjoying and looking for using google keyword rank checker api.
- Find new competitors. It is crucial to know your competitors well on the search engines (SERPS).
With our style design, the tool is a real pleasure to use. It shows you if you rank in the snippet and includes all of the other important Google features. It allows you to tag and tag your most important keywords. And it’s great that you can request a keyword refresh whenever you want. You can also add as many domains as you want.