Pool PVC lining, also called pool foil, is the best choice for sealing pool water. It is the most suitable way of pool lining, especially for outdoor pools and pools that are exposed to larger temperature fluctuations (winter frost, summer heat).
Due to its expansion capacity, it also withstands possible damage to concrete geberites.
When you get tired of the paint, you can easily and conveniently change it. Usually, 1.5mm thick reinforced lining, which lasts between 15 and 25 years, can be welded in pools on site. For more visit us at Poolfolie.
Advantages of pool PVC coverings:
– guaranteed waterproofing for 10 years and more,
– resistance to damage and tearing,
– reinforced with polyester mesh,
– UV resistance,
– are smooth or non-slip,
– thicker than pool inserts for prefabricated pools; from 1.5 to 2 mm,
– manufacturer’s warranty of up to 15 years,
– easy and cheaper renovation,
– rich set of colors and patterns, …
The choice of foils is considerable. There is a wide range of basic monochrome foils, mosaics and marble patterns to choose from. Trends are moving in the direction of imitating natural materials. Prestigious and 3D pool coverings differ from standard ones:
– multicolored patterns that mimic natural materials in appearance and feel (sand, stone, marble, stainless steel, …),
– suitable for public pools and larger pools,
– also coated with acrylic coating (better protection),
– more durable, with a longer service life,
– 3D foils mimic the feel of natural materials (stone, sand, …),
– 3D foils are usually thicker (1.5 to 2.0 mm),