Not all industries are suitable for this type of advertising. The suitability of the industry is decided by two main factors – the number of monthly searches and the sales margin (‘lifetime value’ of the customer).
SEO optimization makes sense where there is demand online. It is suitable for online stores, tourism and service companies, and also plays a big role in B2B business. Certain SEO optimization techniques can also be applied to local businesses.
Join our https://infodrafts.com/little-rock-seo/ who carefree reach the top positions in Google search, and only pay for actual results.
Google and SEO – website optimization
– Is your page displayed in a RED or at least a YELLOW box?
– The first 5 results on Google are “picked up” by over 75% of visitors. Are you among the TOP 5?
– Do you still think visitors will find your page on Google’s 2nd or even 3rd page?
– 89% of consumers start their buying process on search engines. Will they find you?
– 70-80% of “searchers” on Google intentionally overlook “paid” results.
– In Google Analytics, compare an organic visit with a paid one. You will notice big changes in quality.
Knowledge, professionalism and excellent responsiveness are the words that describe the agency. With their help, in addition to the Slovenian market, we successfully penetrated 4 foreign countries through online sales.
Undoubtedly, together we will realize many more ideas and open new markets. We recommend it to all companies that want to start or strengthen online sales both at home and abroad.
SEO optimization is a term for translation from English for search engine optimization, while in Slovenia the term “website optimization” (720 searches per month, source: Google Keyword planner) was the most popular.